Orange July starts tomorrow! Here are 10 things you need to know!
1. You only need to read one book that was an Orange Prize winner or nominee. That’s it!
2. The book giveaways (18 in all!) are open to all Orange July participants – no matter where you live!
3. The best way to keep track of the book giveaways is to subscribe to my blog. Just look for the black “Sign Me Up” box in the top right corner of this page.
4. Giveaways will also be announced on our Facebook page.
5. The Orange January/July LibraryThing group is very active. Come join the fun!
6. Not sure what to read? Stop by the Orange Prize Project blog, where there are a ton of reviews on Orange books.
7. And, while you’re there, consider joining the Orange Prize Project blog so you can post your reviews too!
9. Have too many Orange books on your shelf? We do this all again in January!
10. HAVE FUN!